Ehrmanns Portfolio Tasting 2018
Join us on the 20th February at the stunning Royal Society of Chemistry in central London to taste over 250 wines from across our portfolio. You will have the chance to try all the new vintages, discover new additions and meet the great characters behind our reds, whites, rosés and bubbles in person!
In a hurry? Sample selected highlights from our portfolio on an open-pour speed tasting table.
We are also launching our #RoséRevolution, so taste our stylish range of pinks with some unexpected food pairings in our feature section.
- Port - We've relisted Feuerheerd’s Anchor Port after 101 years - the wine was sold by Ehrmanns in 1916! The range includes an LBV, 10yo Tawny, 20yo Tawny, 40yo Tawny and 1999 Colheita. Historical Feurheerd's Colheitas (1977 & 1982) as well as the rare 150 year old Palmer Port 1867 from Barão de Vilar.
- Barão de Vilar - a number of new still wines from the Douro.
- Juve y Camps - premium Cava including La Capella Xarel·lo Gran Reserva, one of only twelve premium Cavas to be included in the new Cava de Paraje classification.
- Valdesil - new to our range are the Carballo Mencía and O Chao, a Godello from over 70 year old vines in Valdeorras.
- Williams & Humbert - over 20 sherries, including newly released single vintage ‘en rama’ treasures (Fino en Rama 2010, Amontillado en Rama 2003 and Oloroso en Rama 2009).
- Bodegas Alonso - sherries, including the Velo de Flor Manzanilla Madura, from our new partners in Sanlúcar de Barrameda.
- Viniberia - Sánchez Romate Oloroso Encontrado 1/ 5, Cayetano del Pino Amontillado 1/ 10 and Palo Cortado 1/ 10 added to the 'almacenista' range selected by Peter Dauthieu Jr.
- Wellington Wines - we're proud to introduce a new supplier from the Western Cape of South Africa.
- Stellar Organics - new vintages in our ethical Running Duck range .
- MTN - a new range from high-altitude vineyards in Argentina, including a punchy Tannat.
- Santa Carolina - lively new labels for Santa Carolina’s Reserva range.
- Angove - an Organic Merlot and the latest vintages from the Warboys Vineyard, as well as the dark and brooding Hope’s End Red Blend.
- Beefsteak Club - range extensions including the Uco Valley Malbec Magnum and more from around the world.
- Winzer Krems - top notch Gruner Veltliner and the new Kremser Pfaffenberg Riesling Reserve.
- Domaine Boyar - sample our premium Bolgaré range from Bulgaria which includes indigenous varietals including the ancient Mavrud.
And much more to be revealed...
When and where:
Tuesday 20th February 2018
10.00am - 6.00pm
The Royal Society of Chemistry,
Burlington House, Piccadilly,
London, W1J 0BA
(nearest tube stops: Piccadilly & Green Park)