Visit Santa Carolina at the Mercado Andino on Table 85
09 September 2015
The Mercado Andino Wines of Chile and Argentina trade tasting will be taking taking place on the 9th and 10th September at Old Spitalfields Market, London.
Santa Carolina's essence is "Chilean Heritage" - recognition of 140 years of history and experience coupled with the constant innovation of our young, passionate team of winemakers and viticulturists who now manage over 1,500 hectares in Chile's valleys from Elqui & Limarí to Cauquenes and from the Andes to the Pacific Ocean. Santa Carolina offers refreshing, pure wines from carefully selected vineyards from entry-level to super-premium including exciting parcels of Carignan, Petit Verdot, Mourvèdre.
The selection on show at the Mercado Andino highlights wines in the Estrellas, Reserva, Specialties and Reserva de Familia ranges as well as the Herencia and Luis Pereira icons. Luis Pereira is a Cabernet Sauvignon-led wine which has been released to coincide with Santa Carolina's 140th Anniversary this year. The wine represents a culmination of the brand’s research into its oldest vineyards, including genetic profiling of pre-Phylloxera era plant material.
Santa Carolina Mercado Andino - Table 85
- Estrellas Sauvignon Blanc, Rapel 2015
- Estrellas Cabernet Sauvignon, Rapel 2014
- Estrellas Carmenere, Rapel 2014
- Reserva Sauvignon Blanc, Leyda 2015
- Reserva Pinot Noir, Leyda 2014
- Reserva Cabernet Sauvignon, Colchagua 2015
- Specialties Ocean Side Sauvignon Blanc, San Antonio 2015
- Specialties Dry Farming Carignan, San Antonio 2015
- Reserva de Familia Carmenere, Rapel 2013
- Reserva de Familia Pinot Noir. Leyda 2014
- Herencia Carmenere, Peumo - Cachapoal 2010
- Luis Pereira Cabernet Sauvignon 2012
In addition to the main tasting, Vistana Chardonnay 2014 (Sommelier World Wine Awards Gold) and Herencia 2010 (IWC Gold & Chilean Carmenere Trophy) will be featuring on the Andean Accolades open-pour themed focus table.
Register for the Mercado Andino here.
> Contact us
> Our Wines
> Back to Events